Thursday, February 20, 2014

Article published on thought catalog!!!!

I am so so happy to announce that an article I wrote on the stupid things people say to fat people got published on the thought catalog today!!

I wrote this article based on some things that have been said to me by other people and said to some of my friends dealing with similar struggles. The point is: you never know what is actually going on behind closed doors, and it's not right to assume all overweight people are created equally. Sometimes the (unsolicited) advice that you are giving to someone has been tried and tried over and over with no success. That's not to say people should refuse advice.. But I know, personally, I'd be more willing to take advice from like minded people that have been through the same things as myself. So here it is!

11 stupid things we say to fat people


Xoxo
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment